Monday, October 01, 2007

september

Dear September,

I wished I had more of you,you're so much fun, it has only been a day since you're gone and I'm already missing you so. Why did you have to leave so soon?

Do you remember the snow patrol concert?*my very first concert*

The arena was only 1/3 of the capacity when the first act began, then it started filling up during the second act but when SNOW PATROL played, Rod Laver was jam packed. We were only 7 meters away from the stage!!! I can still remember the crowd singing along to 'If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?'
The best part was when the crowd thunderously screamed encore and Snow Patrol came back with a BANG! singing my favourite song 'Open your eyes' *beautiful moments*

P/S: 7 meters!!! *fai, too bad, you were SO FAR AWAY, hehe!!


How about the trip to 'Holland'?

Yeaps, picturesque view, tulips in every colour imaginable...

Tulip paradise *the whole place was filled with nothing but tulips and well, us of course:)*


Beautiful *ahem* people scenery, windmills in 'Holland'

Did I mention it was actually a trip to the Tulip farm on Australian soil:)*I got ya didn't I, hehe*

Last but not least, dum da da dah dum!!!

The phantom of the opera was staged at Princess Theater *for ANYONE who is in Melbourne, or is planning to come over, this show is a MUST!!!*


The costume was AMAZING, the choreography was flawless, the stage design was extravagant and breathtaking *esp the part where the phantom takes Christine to his hiding place, the candles, the boat, the mist, the piano...everything was so surreal* the singing was mesmerising...everything was simply PERFECT!!!

Thank you, September!!!

P/S: I'll miss you so and hopefully October can learn a thing or two from you:) *prays hard*

1 comment:

aaronparan said...

aah. lucky you!

snow patrol? phantom of the opera? why doesn't cool stuff ever come to malaysia??