Friday, August 31, 2007

mooncakes

The search for mooncakes begins at Springvale...*a suburb known best for their Vietnamese settlement, good Asian food, cheap fresh produce and...well...more CHEAP stuff*



They had so MANY choices...

*We didn't want to blow a hole in our pocket nor did we want to eat lousy mooncakes*

Thus, we went for the best of both worlds, Fai and I bought one box moderately priced and another one box from Oversea restaurant:) *we're damn patriotic when it comes to mooncakes, lolx*. As you can see below, I have two China made mooncakes and another two from Malaysia's own Oversea restaurant:)

My precious...

I'm savoring each bite...*As the saying goes, you won't miss till it's gone*

2 comments:

FrItZ said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAA MOONCAKES!!!!!!!



Lucky for me my housemate had a huge parcel sent from Malaysia. There were 3 boxes of Mooncakes in it!!! WOOHOO!!!!

LX said...

Thanks for reminding me. I have two mooncakes in the fridge which I nearly forgotten..

btw, congrats to your sis! I hear wedding bells everywhere.