Thursday, January 11, 2007

one million

It all started by a HUGE red advertisement *even a blind guy could have spotted it*which was splashed on two full pages of The Star. Being nice, I started calling my relatives to tell them about the good news. Calls started pouring in, in no time I was constantly bombarded with questions and request by my relatives. By the time I realised my mistake, it was already too late. I was in too deep. Who said being good has its reward?*smacks head*

For those of you who are still wondering...

I'm talking about the 1,000,000 free seats offered by airasia *and no, I didn't win the lottery*. I was practically online from 3.30pm to 9.30 pm to hunt for those FREE SEATS. There I was sitting on my chair staring and clicking away meticulously and patiently on every possible date, just awaiting for those beautiful numbers RM0.00 depart, RM0.00 return. The things I do for ppl:) After much anticipation, I managed to book 5 seats to Bangkok. Guess what? I won't be on that plane:( I'll be stuck in melbourne with loads of assignments while my whole family goes on holiday. The torment.

Tomorrow,
As ppl brave their way through kl traffic...
I shall be at home braving the internet traffic...
Hopefully to get another successful booking to Hanoi for my parents and Macau for my relatives...
Wish me luck...

Now everyone can fly WAIT:)

4 comments:

LX said...

KAT!!! Nice to catch you here. About the Air Asia free ticket.. very true! I couldn't even get to see if there's free ticket. Error message kept popping up. Btw, you're off to Melb? Seriously? Like... next month?

kAtHryN® said...

lynn!!!are you back in kl?we would really go out sometime to catch up before i leave:) about the tickets, i managed to book tickets to bangkok and chieng mai:)not too much but i spent like 2 days in front the computer.

LX said...

When are you leaving for Melb? This coming weekend I have a retreat, next weekend got CPR course, maybe that weekend before CNY? Gosh. Such bad planning.

kAtHryN® said...

yeah sure:)hopefully everything goes smoothly and I'll be able to meet up with ya.