Saturday, June 23, 2007

wedding bells

To my dearest sister,


You may never know how much you mean to me,

Thank you for being there for me,

Thank you for being my sister,

I am eternally grateful for everything you have done for me,

And now with your special day just around the corner,

Be it as I may not be there on your wedding day,

But know this, my spirit will be there with you

To celebrate that joyous day,



May your love be modern enough to survive the times and old-fashioned enough to last forever,

To love, laughter and happily ever after...

Congratulations...

Love,

Your lil' sis

2 comments:

Tina said...

ohmy! ur sis' getting married? wow! how fast time has passed us by. congrats to ur sis! she's gorgeous!

kAtHryN® said...

thanks!..time just flies now:) soon it would be our turn instead..lolx:)