Friday, April 20, 2007

geek mode

Libraries have been my second home for the past week. I've been studying for the 2 exams which ended yesterday *jumps with joy*. At that point in time, my life revolved around books, coffee, snacks, my trusty ipod, great friends and some HORRIBLE ones.

Do you have friends who ask you...

"Why are you studying?". Then brags about how he or she doesn't study at all *jabbing the knife right at the heart*

I wanna study so sue me!!

The world just doesn't make sense with these people.

WELL

The GEEK will be going out with another 4 geeks tomorrow

May geeks rule the world!!!!

3 comments:

Somebody said...

my friends usually ask me..'wat r u studying?y?is that important?i think i wants to study that also'

kiasu hor?

kAtHryN® said...

we live in such a kiasu world..lolx

Wendy said...

and there's never ending of kiasuness =P